We rely on volunteers to help us campaign locally. Bracknell Conservatives have started a Campaign TaskForce headed by our Campaigns Officer, Councillor Marc Brunel-Walker
Your job is to action the digital threads of the campaign – websites, email newsletters, social media - and ensure all web and social media platforms are active and up to date. Remember, all “on the ground” campaigning activities should have a digital counterpart.
Online Distribution Lead
- Your job is to build a team of online campaigners who will share content and engage in online activity in support of your candidates and MP.
Delivery Network Lead
Your job is to make sure we have the systems and people to get our printed materials out as fast (and as accurately) as possible. Your main objective is to have the whole constituency covered by a delivery network.
Community Outreach Lead
- Your job is to increase the level and quality of our contact with local community and faith groups – and build up ongoing contact.
Your job is to work with the Campaign Manager and all Campaign Team Leads as the responsible person for a set geographic area.
Delivery and Publicity
- Could you spare some time to deliver leaflets in your road or building? Perhaps you can display a poster in your window, garden or car during our local and national election campaigns? Do you have time to stuff envelopes and bundle literature for others to deliver?
- We are not always able to speak to residents on their doorsteps, so during election time we hold regular telephone canvassing sessions during the day and evening. We'd love it if you could help us.
- Knocking on doors and speaking to residents is one of the most important activities we undertake. Whether it is local issues, like planning applications and parking, or national issues such as Brexit and the NHS - no matter what the issue is, large or small, if it is important to our constituents, it is important to us to hear about it too. Would you like to join your Local Conservative Team to knock on doors and speak to residents?
If you would like to join the Campaign TaskForce and receive updates on the Local Elections, please sign up below.